Monday, July 22, 2013

My New Grand Opening!

After really thinking about blogging and life and writing and where it all fits in and how to make it all work together, this is what I came up with--  "Overflow" is out and "From My Catholic Perspective" is the new "me" in the blogging world.

I pondered it all for a few weeks.  I prayed about what direction God wanted me to go in.  And I discovered in my musings, that I don't dislike my blog where it is.  It is not super popular or fancy or specific but it is me.  It's about the things I love most- my family, my writing, and our home schooling journey primarily.  But the one thing that always connects it all, is the one thing I love most- my Catholic faith.  So, the blog has not changed much but I feel sort of renewed anyway.  

I have come to a place of understanding in my relationship with the internet world.  My blog is my little corner of the cyber world and it will only work if I am true to myself.  Which means, I will continue to write about my family, my writing, our home schooling journey, and whatever else is on my mind and heart to share.  The one unifying thing is that my thoughts and words will always (and have always) come from the viewpoint of my religious beliefs and my faith--  

From My Catholic Perspective!

2 comments:

  1. Kari,

    I like the new name of your blog! Looking forward to sharing more of your writings.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! It was time for a change and a new look. Glad you like it. :)

      Blessings to you!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...